Please choose from the following:
Taxation Services to Businesses
Our tax practice is structured to meet the needs of our clients. We provide a comprehensive range of services from the completion of tax returns under the self assessment system to complex consultancy assignments and strategic tax planning, including:
- Corporate and general business tax advice
- Advice on the incorporation of a business
- Stamp Duty
- Advice on tax structures for the acquisition of investment property
- Reorganisations and reconstructions advice
- Planning advice for the owner-managed business including succession
- Value added tax and customs and excise duties
- Assistance with PAYE and VAT
- Assistance to Revenue audits
Taxation Services to Individuals
We have a dedicated department focused exclusively on the needs of individual taxation. Our objective is to ensure that we understand your long term goals so that we can then devise appropriate tax strategies maximising timing advantages, tax reliefs and incentives. A key part of this process is ongoing monitoring of your personal and family circumstances as they change and your varying risk profile.
To achieve this objective, we offer services to the following taxes:
- Income Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Capital Acquisitions Tax
- Double Taxation Relief
- Tax Planning (link to succession planning)
- Stamp Duty
We offer an integrated approach on all aspects of tax planning regarding your existing/future investments and appropriate structures to meet your ongoing needs.
Dealing with corporate matters presents unique challenges – whether you are looking to structure, grow, sell or extract cash from your company. We can help you develop a financial plan that meets your particular requirements.
We can give guidance on:
- Company Structuring Issues
- Retirement Planning
- Tax Structuring
- Succession Planning
- Compliance with Company Law
We will work with your existing legal advisers to ensure your company is structured in the most efficient manner, bearing in mind your financial goals.